Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Pick my brain:






The saga continues, after some very frustrating searching I found myself a neurologist, at this point I think its around late November. A friend referred me to someone that was said to be quite the expert in the field and if anyone could pick my brain and find out what was wrong, it might be him. So off I went.  I took my husband with me for support not only because I was still “unstable” on my feet… (that vertigo is nasty! ) but, because I was also an emotional wreck.  I needed someone with me that had their head on straight, and no one has a straighter head then my husband!
After a quick exam and review of my MRI and medical report he assured me he could help me, he was going to start "exploring" treatment immediately.  Humm... OK. To be continued… 

No comments: