Thursday, September 12, 2013

On the Radio:: Love, Hate, Women & Their Bodies – a Conscious Conversations Café Show

Christine Haynes live on the air at 680 WCBM, Women Talk Live, Conscious Conversations Cafe.


A few weeks ago,   I was a guest on WomenTalk Live on Talk-radio 680 WCBM, with host Ann Quasman.  The topic of discussion... The love/hate relationship women have with their bodies. I shared my personal journey, the struggles, the challenges and how my near tragedy helped me find myself and learn to love myself again.  
If you missed the show, the pod cast is live! When you have a moment, please listen to the show and share your thoughts in the comments below. I would love to hear from you. Do you have a love/hate relationship with your body?  If you have made peace how have you done so? Please share, let's continue the conversation right here! 

 
Guests:  Susan Bishop, Christy Little Jones & Christine Haynes
Ann Quasman's WomanTalk Live
Talkradio 680 WCBM Baltimore

Link to the WTL podcast archive:

Direct link to the mp3:


No comments: