Sunday, September 1, 2013

Flipping !&@%___ Tires!


Last weekend I took my work out to a whole new level.  I was climbing fences!! Yes, I was climbing fences! I remember when I was a kid, I could climb a fence in record time and trees were no match for me either! When my trainer asked me... When was the last time you climbed a fence? I looked at him like he was crazy! It was a back to basics kind of work out... old school all the way. Climbing fences and flipping and rolling tires up and down the football field! And I was all for it!

Tire training is a total body strength and conditioning workout, if you have ever heard of the "strongman competitions" that's where most people know it from. But it’s actually just old school fitness training, no gym... use what you got... you have a tire... why not give it a few flips and then maybe roll it down a football field!

These exercises are not for the faint of heart and if preformed incorrectly you can really get hurt, so please do not attempt these exercises without proper supervision.



Here are a few pics... 




What's the definition of insanity? .....


Rolling that tire! I quickly discovered it was much more difficult than it looked!

Flipping !&@%ing Tires!


No comments: