Sunday, September 22, 2013

Yoga has curves....



Yesterday, I spent the afternoon in an unusual place... (for me)... In front of the camera! I was posing for the upcoming book YES! yoga has curves, written by Dana Smith , owner of Spiritual Essence Yoga. I'm thrilled to be a part of this project, I cannot wait to see the final product, and this book is going to be phenomenal! Here's a peek behind the scenes!




Behind the scenes, with Photographer Wanakhavi Wakhisi, owner and creative director of Wana Image, LLC http://wanaimage.com.




Behind the scenes #outtakes from Yes! Yoga Has Curves photo shoot this past weekend... ummm this one is not going in the book! Right?!

Christine Haynes posing with Dana Smith, Author.. Yes! Yoga Has Curves and owner, Spiritual Essence Yoga.

No comments: