Thursday, June 12, 2014

About Last Night...



So, I don't know if you noticed but, I am having a complete love affair with Fashion to Figure!  This is probably the third outfit I have posted that was purchased from Fashion to Figure.  

Fashion to Figure markets itself as a trendy plus size clothing store and I must say, they are just that. This place is a far cry from the boxy, baggy, unflattering maternal plus size fashion found at most retailers.  At Fashion to Figure they say the focus is on "bringing fashion to the figure" and they deliver.  

Though I have officially grown out of plus sizes, I am still a "curvy" girl and as it turns out, if the cut is just right, I can sometimes, still fit into some of the smaller women's sizes.  Lucky me because I am basically obsessed with this store!   

Let's talk about this epic little black and cobalt blue dress shall we?!  I wore it to a cocktail party during a recent trip to NY and I received compliments all night long.  The dress is nicely cut, the fabric is soft and feels wonderful against my skin. The length is perfect for me, it falls just at the knee and the fitted strapless top and full skirt create a very nice hourglass effect.  I paired it with a matching cardigan and strappy black heels. This is the perfect dress for an evening out on the town. Of course, you can wear the dress alone without a jacket or sweater.  More good news, this dress will transition perfectly into fall, add a pair of tights and a blazer or pull out a leather jacket and some bling to give it a little more edge.   This dress will definitely be spending a lot of time out on the town!  
 

Outfit of the day - Cobalt blue and black strapless dress and matching cardigan - Fashion to Figure


No comments: