Friday, July 19, 2013

I'm In Charge... And So Are You!

Well, I'm having a rough week, but I keep it moving because.... well, I’m the one in charge here!

I'm not my normally bubbly self in this video... was not feeling all that great, not every day is a high energy bubbly day. You would think I would avoid posting a video when I'm feeling bad; on the contrary, this was the perfect day to post a video.

The message for today: Push past the overwhelming desire to give in and give up! You can do it! Don't give up!  I'm rooting for you!!

For my full story, my journey and the medical diagnosis that started it all... read the post "Call it what you want... I call it a blessing"

Life: Don't miss it!
Time: Don't waste it! 

Thanks for visiting, thanks for listening and thank you for supporting this journey. XO -- Christine



No comments: